Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced any 'lower pain' in association with IBS attacks. I get days of it (this dull achy painful feeling) and I've been to the docs. and they say everything looks and is normal. However, I found this really a strange symptom. It seems to be on the 'lower left side', which coincidentally is the same side that always hurts in the abdomen area. The worse my attack, the worse the pain.Big drag! Has anyone had this???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have any idea what is up with that? For awhile I thought I might have some kind of infection or something, but all is fine. I attribute these symptoms to IBS now, because they get noticably worse in conjunction with an attack.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have any idea what is up with that? For awhile I thought I might have some kind of infection or something, but all is fine. I attribute these symptoms to IBS now, because they get noticably worse in conjunction with an attack.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I to have lower left side pain when I have an IBS attack, which puzzled my doctor who said I had IBS. A cat scan and ultrasound later found I had an ovarian cyst that for some reason will hurt while I have an attack. Might be worth checking out if it is bothersome. Erin

·
Registered
59 Posts
I to have lower left side pain when I have an IBS attack, which puzzled my doctor who said I had IBS. A cat scan and ultrasound later found I had an ovarian cyst that for some reason will hurt while I have an attack. Might be worth checking out if it is bothersome. Erin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.