Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm Samantha, 15 years old. For the last 5 months I have been having abdominal pain, constipation alternationg with loose, nausea, heart burn, bloating, and weight loss, I had all the tests done, except a complete parasite test. My Doc sayed it's IBS, do you guys think there's a possiblity it's parasites? I was reading the other day how there's parasites that are so microscoptic even microbiologists have trouble identifying them, anyway please tell me what you guys think?

·
Registered
9,141 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
When you post,don't forget to push ONE time on thebuttom because when you send the post nothing can stop it.That's why you post 3 times.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Maybe parasitologist are better than microbiologist?You are young to deal with ibs.Keep the faith that we will find a way out.i have a feeling that most of ibs devellop in the twenty.Maybe you are too mature for your age who knows?Stess is the ibs starter most of the time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.