Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woodburn Oregon support group June 17 I will post the details soon.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Marilyn, you can send away.This particular group is a seminar, but I am looking into starting this one back up again.I have a gi doca dietianand a yoga instrutor also I think, and maybe some others.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Marilyn, I think there might be around twenty people, maybe a few more or less. Not sure how many are in a packet. A few extra wouldn't hurt anyway.
I am also taking a program with me.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Marilyn I have received the flyers.I hope anyone who can make it will come join us.Unless otherwise noted:All classes and events are held on the second floor of the Tukwila Center for Health and Medicine, 693 Glatt Circle, Woodburn.http://www.woodburnhealth.com/tukwila/edu_classes.htmlIts at glatt circle right above where is say's 214 near the center of the map and it right off I-5 basically

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
So Eric, you should post more information. That looks to be a Saturday. Particulars on time? I work that day until 6pm, if it is an evening thing, I may be interested in attending. Maggie

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maggie, oops thought I did that, but unfortunately its from 10:30 in the morning till around 2:30 in the afternoon. It certainly would be nice if you can make it, but if you have to work I understand.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Yeah, well it is anybodys guess. a month ago I got promoted on the condition I would work Sunday instead of Saturday. Ok, I can do that. Then they changed my schedule two weeks ago from Saturday off to Sunday off, and now the operations manager tells me that the resources group made a mistake. I told her I would be willing to switch back, prefer Saturday off, so she may be asking me to do that in the near future....SIGHMaggie

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
maggiew I really hope you can make it, it would be nice to meet you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.