Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I try to do everything right to maintain my IBS but it keeps coming back. I decided for the meantime I would like to find a job that allows me to work from home. I would appreciate any suggestions. Looking for something entry level preferably with pay rate hopefully around $11/ hr. Though these are just kinda ideal. Any suggestions would be nice.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I found majority of work at home jobs are doing customer service type thing and sales. This is where I hit a snag. I have ZERO experience with that. I think it all depends where you are from aswell. I'm from US and have found lots of jobs over the years on Craigslist :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah and the pay is garbage. I don't really care what I do right now. I just hope I can catch on and excel at it. Make just enough money to be live and save for the future. I can't take having to go to work. Even working a midnight shift where I sit around most of the night causes me stress that makes me run to the bathroom 8 times a night or so. Yet when I'm home I don't ever have to go to the bathroom

·
Registered
587 Posts
Working third shift would definitely cause my body to be thrown off. I saw in another post you work with kids (?). I too work with kids. I had to get out of classroom setting though. I am now a nanny and have alot more freedom but still have hard times. What about something like that.. caregiver of some sort. Depending what environment you get into, it can be less stressful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.