Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm back after a long period of being away and I'm also feeling much better then a long time ago with my IBS, but for the following week my cramps have gotten worse out of no where, I think that's called a ''Flare up'' or something along the lines of that and I'm worried that if this continues during my Work experience which is in two weeks I might end up missing a days work due to being off, I'm not scared about getting there since I have two places to go.

1. The pharmacy 3 minutes down the road from, basically around the corner.

2. Pets at home and I can just get a cab there.

But, I'm a bit worried about telling them I have IBS and whether there'd be anything to counter it at work with, like for starters it's hard not to think about it as the cramping just won't go away and right now I'm getting scared of leaving my front door once more, I know that they'll probably understand but I prefer to hear it from people who suffer from this Chronic condition like you lot since it does help in a way to talk to others about it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been out of work for a week because my IBS got really bad with stomach pain and I keep having anxiety about returning to work. I have anxiety pills to take but I really wish I didn't have to do that. I return to work tomorrow and I am having massive anxiety about leaving the comfort of my own home. I have access to bathrooms there and my work knows about my condition but I still keep getting anxiety.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.