Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No matter what I do I have a flare up at work...not every time, but last week it was everyday. One day was so bad I couldn't even stand because the pain was so intense. My boss of course wasn't in and I had to wait an hour and a half before I just couldn't handle it anymore and left work. That day is going to go against me and I'm not going to get paid for it. My boss doesn't understand what IBS is or why it's so bad. They just think I need to get medicine to fix me and no matter how much I tell them that it isn't curable they don't seem to care or listen for that matter. I'm at my wits end, but I need this job to pay my bills and keep a roof over my head. I just don't know what to do anymore and I'm tired of being in so much pain that I can't move on my days off, or being afraid to eat when I know I have to work. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maybe you should keep a food diary and eliminate products that might irritate you? I am as desperate as you are, and sometimes it is really depresing, but we have to keep going somehow... Try some herbal teas also, relax , the more you think about this problem, the more it disturbs you. It is really hard,but...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.