Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suffer from IBS-D and havnt worked for 2 years because of it. Was just woundering if anyone works from home because of there IBS?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hi HillyI havnt worked for 18 months either because of the Ibs-D and suffering with anxiety and depression. I have been looking into working from home, but there is not anything about. The people at working links said, dont send money to anyone if they say earn xx amount working from home as its usually a scam, and they dont know of anything about. I would really like to work from home as I cant get out much and I dont think I will be able to get benefits after September.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi HillyI havnt worked for 18 months either because of the Ibs-D and suffering with anxiety and depression. I have been looking into working from home, but there is not anything about. The people at working links said, dont send money to anyone if they say earn xx amount working from home as its usually a scam, and they dont know of anything about. I would really like to work from home as I cant get out much and I dont think I will be able to get benefits after September.
I'm the same. Dont get out much because of it and if I dont win my appeal I think thats the only way im going to be able to work if it is from home

1 - 4 of 4 Posts