Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm 22 and I've been suffering with IBS for 5 years now. I have only just been able to hold a job down until recently where my IBS was so severe that I ended up with anxiety which led to depression and I had to take time off work. I have been off work for 7 months now and as I am ill almost everyday it does not look like i will be returning to work anytime real soon and my employers are now looking at terminating my contract. I am really interested in knowing what jobs people have who are suffering with IBS and if there are any legitimate work from home jobs out there as I feel this may be my only option at this time. Please help! Thanks

·
Registered
976 Posts
I am like you my ibs got so bad last feb(2009) that I got depression and anxiety and suffered a breakdown, I have not worked since, I have anxiety daily and my ibs-d is so bad that I rarely go out. I live in the UK and getting work to do from home is not easily come by. I do sympathise with you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.