Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an IBS-C type, doing quite well lately on magnesium tablets, fibre and no gluten diet. However, my BMs still vary quite considerably. Sorry to be graphic, but they range from what I consider 'perfectly formed', ie, something a normal person would produce, to still formed but much smaller BMs, kind of like a normal BM had been chopped up along its length and made slightly thinner. Graphic part over.So, the problem is not really pain at the moment or the big C, I just worry that if the BMs are not totally 'normal' then there still must be something wrong, and on the days when they are normal I have done everything right. Do you think this is nuts? The other thing that tends to affect me is hormonal changes, so I also wonder if it could be that. Or maybe magnesium, but then why does it only go funny on some days when I take 300mg every day?Really don't want to obsess over this...maybe I should just leave it alone as things are going quite well.Anyone else have this problem?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.