Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

xanax is plugging me up!!

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  nsmith4366 
Try flax seed to clean out your system- start with a 1/4 cup a day with a hot beverage and drink it quickly before it thickens up like plaster. Results will be available before noon time if taken before 8 a.m.If you are concerned about accidents in your underwear,then try adult diapers with a plastic bag over the top of your diapers,this will make you air and gas tight for several hours,the longest time I wore diapers was 18 hours straightboy what a color when your diapers are full and growing outwards towards what feels like an explosive action about to happen,but as full as my diapers might have been,they never sprang a leak or cause me embassment. But You knew the time was coming when you had a hard time walking because your diapers were so full that you dare not sit down- never fear with a plastic bag overlay the protection is 100% safe. If you have questions call me ###916-442-2451 after 6 p.m. pst.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.