Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
I didn't note any questions, not that I would necessarily know the answers for sure. I guess a note of support since we all know how frustrating the situation is, particularly when you have a pattern but don't know why. This is WAY out there and I don't know if there is even research on this type of thing. I'm sure people will correct me that may have a medical knowledge that is out of my realm. I strongly believe in the mind/gut relationship and feel that this is the source of the problems for IBS'ers. I wonder, do hormones ingeneral (for men too) run in a cuclic fashion? Obviously you aren't dealing with the same hormones as a female...but you would still be looking at the hormones adrenaline, epinephrine, dopamine....etc. Those are the hormones that my anti-depressant work with and so far so good! I am a female and am also regulated with those hormones separately. I wonder if men are looking at the same thing, a women's may just be exacerbated (spelling?) by her cycles.I hope you have the answers and help you are looking for soon!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.