Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a Chinese beer out on the market called Yinpu ... it's made out of black rice. I have a gluten intolerence and have had no or very minimal reaction to drinking it. I e-mailed the company and this is the response I got (I'm also going to post this on the Celiac Web site)----- Original Message -----From: "Barry" <baywine###en.com>To: "Matthew Dietrich" <pogues###worldnet.att.net>Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 5:50 PMSubject: Re: Yinpu> Hi Mat,> After many computer viruses and problems I am finally getting back.> 99 % of Yinpu can be guaranteed to contain black rice. The problem> is that the wort may contain wheat therefore there is gluten in the> product. Just how much I am having a problem getting a analytical lab> to analyze. The reason is this, if they check off on the amount or> its gluten free it opens up a tremendous possibility of a law suit> by individuals who might claim possible gluten reaction. Since no one> can check each and every container its easier to say I don't know.> What I can tell you with assurance is this. The product is> predominately black rice made under some very strict sanitation codes> with some of the best brewing equipement exported from Germany with> German techo knowledge dating from WW 2. The produst has significately> more vitamins than its counter part, 10 gm of carbs. The people> who do purchase due to gluten intolerance utilize a method of trying> a little and increasing to see just how intolerant they maybe to it.> This seems to work however it is a general statement and one must be> carefull when it comes to health. Thank you for your support.> Barry

1 - 1 of 1 Posts