Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you "D" types will think I have gone off my rocker...but I'm sure the "C" types can relate.
I am so "C" most of the time, that when I get "D" (which is rarely) I welcome it
. I feel like, THANK GOD, this "####" is finally "moving"
. Anyway, back to the coconut. I rarely eat sweets of any kind, but last night my husband came home with a bag of Mounds...the small ones. I tried one and it tasted sooooooooo good that I had three more..and today I'm "pooping my brains out". I don't know if its the coconut or not..but if it is it will become a regular part of my diet...and they are YummmmmmmmmmmY! The reason I'm posting this is because of the topic I remember reading recently regarding Macaroons. I think somebody said they were suppose to be good for "D" types. If what happened to me is due to the coconut...I definitely would NOT recommend macaroons to "D" types, but maybe the "C" types might benefit...time will tell.By the way it definitely is NOT the chocolate part of the Mounds that caused this, because I eat plain chocolate occasionally and it never does this.
------------------"Today is the first day of the rest of your life"Rose

G

·
Hi Rose, That is a riot about the coconut. I can eat coconut and obviously, almond joys will just have to remain a part of my health concious diet. Have a great weekend. Jackie

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
How wonderful!!!! Now if only Reeses Peanut Butter Cups would stop my D all would be right with the world!!!
Rose, I know what Santa is putting in your stocking this year!! So happy for you!

G

·
Rose-I am sending my husband out to get some mounds for me right now! I am having a terible problem with C right now, (I am both C and D or just go alot), just posted about it actually and I can use all the help I can get. Glad that it is working for you
------------------Nancy

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Rose - yippie! Good thing it's the weekend so I can experiment.
Ty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts