Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Probiotics do help some IBSers. I've taken it in capsule form as I didn't want to eat yoghurt every day! The last time I took the probiotics was when I was on antibiotics.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anyone know if you should take the capsule of the probiotics daily or just during a flare up? I started taking it about 2 weeks ago and have seen an improvement. Don't want to overdo a good thing. I was told you could take it daily. The above website was very interesting. Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone happen to know if it'd be okay to take the concentrated capsules with a bowl of cereal? [the milk would be okay, but would the cereal itself mess up the effectiveness of the probiotics?] ????also ::: anyone with suggestions of probiotics [l.acid...] to buy? i have no idea where to get some.thanks!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Got a GNC near you? Most grocery stores sell them too... I have taken, probiotic, acidophilus (refrigerated, off the shelf, in liquid)... for a long time.. months and months.. didn't help. Probably worth a try tho, if it's not too expensive and you have the $ to spare.ben

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.