Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here (possibly just in the UK) tried the York Food Intolerance test for IBS?I recently took it and they say I am intolerant to Cow's Milk (but not lactose intolerance).JUst wondered if anyone else has had success with this or any other food intolerance tests/elimination diets.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have not done the York Food Intolerance Test,but i have been through elimanation diets,which did not show up anything at all which would make my symptoms so severe,so i just stick to a very plain/bland diet as that is what i want to do.I find that i cannot take semi-skimmed or full cream milk,makes my nausea worse.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes i have taken the york test,came up with eggs,anything with yeast in it (bread-wine-mushrooms ,anything fermented like beer) beef -milk-.Cut out everything went on to Alpro soya milk. Still get IBS but probably not as bad as some of you on here.It's very expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.