Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,203 Posts
I have learned more here then any Doctor that I have ever been too
The knowledge that I have found here is remarkable..... What is helping me out now is work with Leap Allergy and taking a dietary supplement that seems to be increasing my symptoms alot....
They are right Mike one day you will proabably been knowen as one of the Greatest Authors..
Writting a book probably isnt as hard as keeping a log of everything you eat...When I feel good it's like "I probably dont have to write that down today " but a few days passes and I think now why didnt I keep up with my Food Diary....Just dont get it sometimes

· Registered
2,203 Posts
I have learned more here then any Doctor that I have ever been too
The knowledge that I have found here is remarkable..... What is helping me out now is work with Leap Allergy and taking a dietary supplement that seems to be increasing my symptoms alot....
They are right Mike one day you will proabably been knowen as one of the Greatest Authors..
Writting a book probably isnt as hard as keeping a log of everything you eat...When I feel good it's like "I probably dont have to write that down today " but a few days passes and I think now why didnt I keep up with my Food Diary....Just dont get it sometimes

· Registered
2,203 Posts
Ohnoubigdummy
I wanted to say a decrease in symptoms So far I havent been in the hospital and it's been over a month now..I feel like I am improving but still have a way to go...I have been listening to the hypno tape and that's working with the anxiety of Oh My God here I go getting sick again
This has been a 40 year battle and I know it wont get better over night ...Smack my finger !!!
I have started back up with my food diary . :love:

· Registered
2,203 Posts
Ohnoubigdummy
I wanted to say a decrease in symptoms So far I havent been in the hospital and it's been over a month now..I feel like I am improving but still have a way to go...I have been listening to the hypno tape and that's working with the anxiety of Oh My God here I go getting sick again
This has been a 40 year battle and I know it wont get better over night ...Smack my finger !!!
I have started back up with my food diary . :love:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.