Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
441 Posts
quote: I GET HEADACHES, SINUS AND NOISES IN THE EARS THAT DRIVE ME CRAZEY
Noise in the ear, it's called TINNITUS. I got it in 1985 and it's sometime driving me crazy too (it's hard to sleep peacefully with this, believe me). I had two increases since 1985. No way to cure it. It's very hard to support it when that buzzing is going crazy suddenly (increase in intensity and frequency variation!..) for hours not to say days...
quote: I HAVE RECENTLY STARTED TO GET WHAT THE DOCTOR THINKS IS A PINCHED NERVE IN THE SPINE THAT ALSO GIVES ME NUMBNESS.
I got it too. I had it for 5 years then i had a remission for 4 years. Then it went back last August. Now, after going to a REAL DAMN GOOD physiotherapy (he is doing real movement with the spine and does'n just put heat on you...) and having been a bit lucky it's gone BUT NOT DEAD! Still there in my back ready to come back full force....Symptoms: Pain in the neck on one side, dull pain in all the arm (only the hand had no pain), shouting pain some time like heart beat, numbness, pins and needle, headache (yes! it's going on your scalp..), may be pain in the jaw ( i have jaw trouble ... but not sure it's coming from that..)Good luck----

· Registered
441 Posts
quote: I GET HEADACHES, SINUS AND NOISES IN THE EARS THAT DRIVE ME CRAZEY
Noise in the ear, it's called TINNITUS. I got it in 1985 and it's sometime driving me crazy too (it's hard to sleep peacefully with this, believe me). I had two increases since 1985. No way to cure it. It's very hard to support it when that buzzing is going crazy suddenly (increase in intensity and frequency variation!..) for hours not to say days...
quote: I HAVE RECENTLY STARTED TO GET WHAT THE DOCTOR THINKS IS A PINCHED NERVE IN THE SPINE THAT ALSO GIVES ME NUMBNESS.
I got it too. I had it for 5 years then i had a remission for 4 years. Then it went back last August. Now, after going to a REAL DAMN GOOD physiotherapy (he is doing real movement with the spine and does'n just put heat on you...) and having been a bit lucky it's gone BUT NOT DEAD! Still there in my back ready to come back full force....Symptoms: Pain in the neck on one side, dull pain in all the arm (only the hand had no pain), shouting pain some time like heart beat, numbness, pins and needle, headache (yes! it's going on your scalp..), may be pain in the jaw ( i have jaw trouble ... but not sure it's coming from that..)Good luck----

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.