Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR THREE YEARS I HAVE BEEN ASKING THE DOCTORS THE SAME QUESTIONS I HAVE BEEN ASKING ON THIS SITE FOR THREE DAYS AND NOT ONCE HAVE I HAD A SATISFACTORY ANSWER. IN THREE DAYS I HAVE FOUND OUT SO MUCH MY HEAD IS SPINNING. THE ONE THING I HAVE FOUND OUT IS THAT MY SYMPTOMS ARE SO DIVERSE THAT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO START AT THE VERY BEGINING. THANKS M.NOLOM YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK, MY THANKS ALSO TO LOT.LOV,ERIC,AND KMOTTUS. I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU MY SYMPTOMS TO SEE IF YOU COULD HELP ME FIND A STARTING POINT. THREE YEARS AGO THE NERVES IN MY STOMACH SORT OF COLLAPSED OR SO THE DOCTOR SAID. THE WAVES IN MY STOMACH WERE SO ERATIC I COULD BARELY GET OUT OF THE BED. I LOST 17KLS IN 12 WEEKS I HAD SEVER DIA. IN THE END THEY PUT ME IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE I COULD NOT BRING MYSELF TO EAT. THEY GOT A DIETITION TO WORK ON MY DIET PLAN AND THEY PUT MY ON DORTHEPE ANTI-DEP. (I FOUGHT THAT ONE FOR WEEKS I HATE TAKING DRUGS OF ANY DESCRIPTION.)ALL THIS STARTED AFTER BEING PUT ON ANTI-BIOTICS FOR WEEKS ON END THEY WERE VERY STRONG ONES I HAD HAD A TENDERNESS IN MY LEFT SIDE FOR WEEKS THE DOC. THOUGHT DIVITICULITIS. I HAVE HAD SOME GOOD MONTHS AND SOME SHOCKING ONES MY MAIN SYMPTOMS ARE A SUDDEN MOVEMENT IN MY STOMACH THAT MAKES ME THINK THAT I AM GOING TO PASS OUT IT REALLY MAKES ME FREAK. IT CREATES A NUMB FEELING IN MY STOMACH. I HAVE INTOLERANCES TO CODIEN, SULPUR AND SYLICATES (IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL THAT?) I CANT HANDLE WHEAT IF IHAVE PASTA I AM SICK FOR DAYS. I GET HEADACHES, SINUS AND NOISES IN THE EARS THAT DRIVE ME CRAZEY I HAVE RECENTLY STARTED TO GET WHAT THE DOCTOR THINKS IS A PINCHED NERVE IN THE SPINE THAT ALSO GIVES ME NUMBNESS. BELIEVE IT OR NOT I RARELY GET ANY PAIN......I KNOW WHEN I HAVE ANY BAD STRESS I GET MUCH WORSE BUT THE STRESS OF THIS IS THERE ALL THE TIME. I AM GOING AWAY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND IT IS THE FIRST TIME IN 6 MONTHS I HAVE GONE ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT I AM WORRIED ABOUT BEING ON THE TRAIN AND IT IS ONLY A COUPLE OF HOURS.. IF ANY OF YOU COULD FATHOM ANY OF THIS OUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH. BYE FOR NOW.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.