Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been suffering from this for almost 20 years and I'm only 32 and I think I have found something. I've done alot of research on IBS and it has lead me to take a look and the Colon. I found a web site www.drnatura.com & ended up buying the stuff and I have been on it for 4 days now and all my symptoms have gone away. It's Awesome! It's a colon cleanse, which gets rid of all the bad parasites that are living in you. You follow this for 2 months then you are done, unless you want to keep taking the fiber. It's very easy and it guarenteed. I'll keep you updated. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
584 Posts
And let the flames begin.
How in the world would you know it cures you after 4 days?Or is this just another hit and run?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your not very nice.
Can't help it that I'm hopefull. Remember I have had this for 20 years, I've been there done that. Thought I would just share my progress. Sorry you don't want to hear it.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hi Miserable
I took a look at the site and wanted to ask have you passed anything gross yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Hope,A couple questionable things but it's early yet. I hope nothing like the one guy did on the web site under photo gallery. But i guess it's better out of me then in me. I know it's early by so far the full/bloating feeling isn't there. Usually after I would eat i would be in alot of pain and haven't had that since I've been taking this stuff. I keep you updated.

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
I hope you dont think im jumping on the bandwagon and i dont mean to offend you but i find it hard to believe that something has worked after 4 days.. however maybe im wrong and if i am apologies..

·
Registered
984 Posts
I agree joolie. It just seems odd - and I don't mean to offend you Miserable, but you've had this for 20 yrs, you joined our BB last month and suddendly you think you have a cure
I'm really sceptical of new members who do this, especially when each one of their postings directs us to a web site which has "cured" them. I just hope this isn't yet another sales pitch.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hi miserable. If you get a few negative replies it's because we do get a lot of people saying "This is what cured me, go to this site for info..." etc etc and then they turn out to be seller of the product rather than real sufferers. I'm not saying that that describes you at all, just explaining!Also, I think it's best to avoid posting a thread with the title "You have to try this!" because it kind of gets people's hopes up...Anyway, hope you're still feeling good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe I jumped in to telling you all about it too soon. I know it does sound like a sales pitch but everything I said is true. I did just join last month & but I was asking for anyone who had heard of colon problems and if anyone had did a colon cleanse. Didn't get much of a response so I thought maybe people would like to know. You guys are a tuff croud for someone who was only tryin to help. I'll keep you updated.

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Everyone wants to get better...no one wants to be taken advantage of. Makes it real hard to give suggestions, sometimes. I, too, hope this continues to work for you.Mark

·
Registered
624 Posts
I was just about to post again but Mark has beaten me to it and expressed it much better. I'm sorry if we come across as a tough crowd - we're very friendly, honest! It's just that it's hard over the internet to check who's the bad guys and who's the good guys. Please don't take offense.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Oh my goodness, I should NEVER have looked at those pictures (feeling rather green around the gills
). I have a question, does the program give you D? I assume you are a C and the guy on the website was a C so just wondering if it makes you go?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I'm C & D. It has made things a little looser but I'm acually going less often which sounds a little crazy. Still early, we'll see.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sorry if you're not a salesman.I just had to fast for two days and two days of tests. And now I have the flu to top it off. So I am kind of grumpy.Sorry again if I'm in the bad here.

·
Registered
557 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 'hope':Hi Miserable
I took a look at the site and wanted to ask have you passed anything gross yet?
Hold on. Let's back up here. When you cleanse your colon YOU ACTUALLY PASS GROSS "THINGS?" That's a scary thought for me. I'd be afraid to try it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Anyone who has had a colonoscopy and/or endoscopy and watched/seen the pictures knows those "wives tales" about undigested red meat in your gut for 20 years is not true. But, a good scrapin never hurt anyone.
Well, maybe it did, but that's a figure of speech.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thank you legbug!! You are being too kind by saying it's "wives tales". The truth is that this is all down right lies and that Dr. Natura sounds like another 'cure all-take advantage of the sick and vulnerable" scam.Sandi~

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Mmm I did forget about that. I imagine when my prep cleaned me out less than a year ago I would have seen all manner of gross things but I didn't. And boy was I cleaned out
Didn't help my IBS either

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
im glad you didnt take offence miserable, at times its hard what to say on here and vice-versa..Its very true what mark said wed all like to be cured, so for the moment we can all pray for a cure.. also i dont think art junky meant to be rude i guess we all can get a bit grumpy on here..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts