Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a bad night, waking up after taking two Imodium the night before and getting the same kind of gas you get before a D episode, having to stay home from school, only to discover that the Imodium really did work. -.- AHH. And then going to school the next day and have people asking where you were the whole day, and awkwardly lying and saying you didn't feel good, when you actually felt alright. BLEH.Man. Well at least I got a day off of school, I guess. How are things with everyone else?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
hi, ccmrose... i know what you mean... it kinda feels weird having to find "simplier" ways to avoid having to explain these things... Glad you didnt get sick, though
school's getting real tough for me, again... hope yours isn't too bad...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Cherrie! Yeah, but I mean, oh well. I really did think I was going to get D again though, cause it was the exact same feeling I had last night. Whateverrr..lol. Oh man school's a killer for me too. Very ready for summer, although I'll miss the cool weather.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.