Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,I am just interested to know what symptom people would describe as being their most prominent. I know people may have more than one issue effecting them a lot so just put them all I guess.For me it would be the pain, but with 3/4 BM's per day, normally soft/loose.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's usually first thing in the morning, about 20-30mins after I've eaten or it could be up to 2 hours after I've eaten.At the moment alternating between D and C but mainly the stools are loose, with undigested food in, and they aren't one big one but 4/5 small ones.I got about 2/3 times in the morning, sometimes once in the evening.Sophie.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I don't feel that scared if I have the usual cramps (which could be quite strong and painful sometimes) cause they're usually relieved by BMs or antispasmodics. Urgent D is also very very unpleasant and kills my mood for any activity even if I'm home.The worst is the pain which (I imagine) feels like inflamation and doesn't go away for days (on/off). The dull, localized gnawing lower right or lower left aches which feed my imagination causing anxiety and depression. These pains don't go away even after BM, in fact sometimes they start after one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Frequency and pain together. Most often the frequency and what's become a common occurrence now that I can't go shopping without ending up looking for a bathroom. I won't have to go when I leave the house but after walking around a little while, my bowels must relax and I end up getting rid of gas and then having to have a bm. It's very frustrating. And I hate using public restrooms for bm's!I have to run to Walmart today and I know that soon after I get there and start looking around, I'll have to go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.