Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Blb7, was wondering how you were doing! Hopefully LG didn't sneak back on you again! Is the cottonball still working? Well, I still am, even if I don't know if it's really helping but it makes me feel better knowing if it worked for other people it might help. And of course I'm still on Devrom but pretty soon I will probably take the yucca. I bought the whiff and tried it but it gave me gas and made me bloated but that is to be expected the first two weeks. Anyways post back!! I also wanted to know when you can smell your LG is it like a faint fart smell? I thought I might have smelled it the other day but I don't know.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi jm, nice to hear from you! I have tried to stay away from this site for a little while. I think sometimes if we stress too much about it, it can actually get worse. Remember I mentioned that I was having some relief from LG? Well I notice that I still go through some periods where it is troublesome. Lasts for a few days and then I am ok again. I guess if it is just going to come and go I at least thankful for the times it is at rest.I was hoping there would be good reports on the yucca. I would just love to find something that works and then NEVER have to worry about it again.Tomorrow will be the test, I have a huge meeting to attend with tons of people and its all day and into the night and right now LG has been acting up a little. Probably stressing about this meeting. So....tomorrow I will be not only wearing my cotton ball but I will also use the flatulence filter. I dunno, just makes me feel relaxed a bit more so I think it will get me through. I am just going to have to keep a positive attitude.Nice to check in again on all you guys, good luck to all. I'll post back to let you know how it went!Oh, and to answer your question, yes, my LG smells like farts most times and sometimes a kind of sewer smell, although that smell isn't as often..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.