Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i never really eat burgers but today i was passing my local butchers and saw these delicious looking burgers, as usual my tum was growling so i went in and bought some, plus some lovely looking baps (rolls buns etc etc) they were lovely, i dont fry food i put them in my george foreman grill, well to cut a long story short the gas ive been letting off
in the name of the lord wow!! i have never really been bothered with gas i get heartburn more, i wonder why i have been getting all this gas? its soooo embarrasing. well ill leave you with a wee poem i was laughing my head off at it..A fart can be usefulit gives the body easeit warms the bed in winterand suffocates the fleas!god help any fleas thats in my room tonight they will be dropping like fleas (pardon the pun!!!)
i hope i have not offended anyone with this post, but c'mon we need a bit of a laugh am i right? or am i wrong? answers on a postcard please....

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
While protein may make the gas smellier, usually it doesn't increase volume that much. But greasy foods may increase the gastrocolic reflex so you move the gas along more.Did you eat it on a bun? or with other carbs that migh be producing the volume?K.

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi kath yes i ate it in a bun, the gas is slightly wearing off well a wee bit, but now the chronic heartburn is here
god i must see my doc and chase up this endoscopy, this is to see why im getting heartburn 6 days out of 7.

·
Registered
476 Posts
LOL poem and following comments certainly made me laugh, and gawd knows we all need it today. I don't eat any red meat at all, only chicken and fish, and luckily I dont seem to suffer with much gas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.