Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, This is my first post. I have had IBS for several years ( more than 5 years ). I have been taking 3ml of zelnorm twice a day ( one hour before brekfast), and two hours after dinner. I am having very good results so far: no more constipation, no bloating and almost not pain. I am happy
The IBS forum has help me a lot ( a found zelnorm and aks to my doctor because of this forum) thank you

·
Registered
49 Posts
zelnorm is also working for me, i was really scared to try it, because i am usually d, and i have had my gallbladder taken out, but my dr, said just give it a try, beleive it or not i can finally go normally, i no longer have runny stool, i go everyday and my bloating is gone, i can actually wear jeans now! woo hoo

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ivy how long did it take before zelnorm starting working on your body. I've been on it for 2 weeks and still have to take lactulose or I won't go. Also what kind of dietary diet are you following. Do you focus more on soluble or insoluble.Thanks for you info.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I've been taking it for a year with very good success and for some reason the last 2 days it's not worked as well. I'm trying not to panic here! I've taken a dose and a half the last 2 days went some yesterday and today I don't even feel like going yet and it's 2pm! Darn!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I seem to be back on track. I think I got all stopped up because I ate a bunch of potatoes in a stew I made. Potatoes (the insides not the skins) are the kiss of death for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts