Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zelnorm was an original mirracle for me and then it was pulled off the market. I have been ordering generic from Medsmex.com and have not a problem. They do not deliver to Canada anymore for some reason. I have ordered zelnorm from Europe and complete ####. Did nothing but give me cramps and diahrea. Recently just order from the Canadian Family Pharmacy http://www.canadianfamilypharmacy.org/. These pills are actually making me more bloated and have no labels on them.Does anyone know where to order quality zelnorm that ships to Canada??

·
Community Manager
13,220 Posts
i too have had good luck with tegibs--generic zelnorm--from inhouse pharmacy. don't know if inhouse will ship to canada though. their website says they ship to us, uk and "international" but they don't list what countries "international" includes.good luck. hope you can find something.

·
Community Manager
13,220 Posts
no, sorry i haven't ordered from them---just medsmex and inhouse. wonder why it's so hard to find online phamarcies that'll ship to canada---other people have posted about having problems with this too. canadian customs really strict? confiscate shipments a lot? whenever i place an order i always worry it'll get confiscated by us customs but so far i've had good luck. and i'm careful not to order too much at one time--i think i read somewhere here and elsewhere too that us customs doesn't generally confiscate small personal use orders--ninety days supply... must be frustrating....good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! http://pharma-house.org/ doesn't ship to Canada and Germany right now, Some troubles with Canadian and German customs. But as they said "we will ship as soon as possible"i found here http://health-seller.com/product.php?query=zelnorm they ship to Germany and i think have to ship to Canada tooat pharma-house zelnorm 2mg per pill $1.01health-seller zelnorm 2mg per pill $0.95i made order for ADVAIR DISKUS INHALER for my mom and i got it in 6 days.yesterday i made order for zelnorm, i hope i will get it soon
(Sorry for my english,i'm German)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I too was frustrated with the "new" packaging and color of the generic Zelnorm. I am not sure that it works the same. I started taking Amitiza in the late afternoon or evening (8 micrograms) and taking the generic zelnorm in the morning. This gives you a 1-2 punch. Right now it is working and I skip the Amitiza now and then.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
For those you who do not want the genetic form of Zelnorm, MedsMex used to sell the real thing, but I think they are out of business. Their site is down. I did find another pharmacy in Mexico that has Zelnorm or Zelmac as it is called in Mexico. It is www.bajapharmacy.com. They say they ship worldwide. I have never ordered from them, so I don't know how reputable they are. I think there is a toll free number on their site. You might want to call first. Good luck.Rose

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.