Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been taking zelnorm for awhile now and I noticed sometimes it just stops working.Has anyone else noticed this. I sometimes have to stop taking it when it does that and start back up. Thanks, Polly

·
Registered
79 Posts
Snowdove,I have had the same experience - and had to come off and go back on several times.My doctor says he has had the same feedback from other patients.Like many medicines I have tried,it's brilliant at first and then the effect seems to tail off.It still works now but is much less effective than at the beginning.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I just got my script filled from Canada and I swear I'm taking a sugar pill. Doing NOTHING from the 1st day I got it and I'd been doing well on it for 4 months (filled from my local pharmacy). Broke down today ordered a refill from my local pharamcy. If it works like before then I'll know I got a bad batch from Canada. I know it was exposed to very high temperature before I finally picked it up at the post office. I'll let you know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.