Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Zelnorm/Zelmac from Medsmex

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  button_plum 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I am returning to this board after almost 10+ years as I have a question on Zelmac from Mexico. I have never taken it. When it first came out I said, nope, no western meds for me. Of course, like many of us, I have tried everything. I have been taking Milk of Magnesia for years with mixed results. Now with the addition of interstitial cystitis to my IBS-C I am ready to try Zelmac. Talk about waiting too long! Has anyone recently ordered from Medsmex? I am in the process of waiting for my debit card to arrive so I can buy the meds with out any potential risk of fraudulent activity. While I am waiting I want to know if there is anyone here on Zelmac from Medsmex and if they are working for you.

I am not keen to tell my Gastro as I'm sure he will want to protect his license/oath and not counsel me on taking this, discussing the best diagnosing options etc. but I am desperate to try a med that has been so successful for many IBS -C sufferers,

If there is anyone that could respond to this post that could give me their experience with this and also in general if the med has helped over a long period of time. I understand it originally was approved only for short term use - I am female and no prior conditions except what I listed and some anxiety here and there.

Anyway, any thoughts/advice/experience w/the drug would be much appreciated. I am so grateful this board is still here. Thanks in advance. ~ B_P

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.