Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i stared taking the generic version of the Zyrtec in addition to my daily regime of using bentyl and imodium. It seems to have really helped a lot too.I started taking 2 capsules of nature's way chamomile flower 3x a day every 5 hours along with grape seed extract and 2 imodiums in the morning. Good results for about 3 weeks. The longest I've gone without having to change medications so far.In sum give chamomile standardized (the purple container version from nature's way) from nature's way about 9/10. It seemed to have lost about 25% of its effectiveness when i ran out of grape seed extract. I tried plain chamomile extract and didn't ahve good results.Zyrtec I'm giving a tentative 10/10 to. I've added it to my regime of 4imodiums, 20mg of bentyl 3x a day and seen amazing results. Also I diet cutting out as much gluten and dairy as possible. I think a lot of people could benefit from these things and they're worth trying out.Bentyl is good too but i normally build up a massive resistance to it quickly. If you don't have that kind of reaction it's worth checking out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.